Invisalign Teeth Aligners
When it comes to teeth aligners, Invisalign® is the gold standard. Invisalign straightens teeth faster, more comfortably, and more predictably than traditional braces.
There are many options available when it comes to teeth straightening—and more options than ever when it comes to clear teeth aligners! However, Invisalign® pioneered the “invisible aligners” industry, and remains the leading choice to this day. More than 14 million people have successfully straightened their teeth using aligners. Are you next?
Temple Family Dentistry is proud to be a certified Invisalign® dentist. Schedule an appointment to find out if Invisalign is the right teeth straightening solution for you, and start the process of perfecting your smile today!
How Does Invisalign Work?
The teeth straightening process is easier than you may think:
- At your initial appointment, your dentist will take a fast and precise 3D scan of your smile, and map out a teeth straightening treatment plan, just for you.
- You’ll start wearing your aligners, and check in regularly with your dentist. We’ll ensure that the aligners are fitting properly, answer any questions you have, and help you set your expectations appropriately. Treatment plans can be as short as 6-months, but you’ll begin to see results in a matter of weeks!
- Once your smile is perfect, you’ll receive a retainer which you’ll wear to prevent your teeth from shifting after you’ve completed your treatment plan.
Is Invisalign Better Than Braces?
The best teeth straightening option differs, depending on the unique needs of the individual. However, many people find that Invisalign is the right choice for them. The benefits of aligners include:
- They look better: Invisalign aligners are discreet, and barely noticeable.
- They are more comfortable than braces.
- Having the ability to remove your aligners makes it easier to eat—no need to avoid hard or chewy foods!
- Brushing and flossing is easier with aligners.
- Aligners require fewer visits to the dentist or orthodontist.
Of course, braces still have their place in teeth straightening. Braces may be a better option for those in need of complex corrections.
What Does Invisalign Cost?
Every treatment plan varies. Your Invisalign dentist will provide you with a quote. Temple Family Dentistry has financing options available, to make Invisalign more accessible to those who need it.